Wednesday, October 28, 2020

5'6 and 260 pounds, I finally realized how bad I've let my weight get. Does my weight loss plan seem any good? Any advice? :)

So, I have had a lot of issues with my weight/eating habits in the past.

Here's my situation:

I eat a lot because of anxiety and depression, I also have insomnia and tend to eat when I can't sleep, and I've had binge eating disorder for a while (diagnosed). It went away but I still have awful eating habits from it.

I'm not saying my weight isn't my fault, because a lot of it is at this point, but I do have some issues that make weight loss harder.

I eventually got really sad about my weight and gave up, because it seems impossible to lose all this weight. So I kept eating too much and eating a lot of fast food. But, I've gained even more weight. And looking in the mirror is extremely upsetting at this point. I'm sick of it..so.. I'm finally going to try to lose weight now. __

Here's what I'm thinking of doing, but I want some opinions, like if there's things I can improve?

  1. Walking for around 10-15 minutes every other day (about half a mile for me. I eventually want to walk longer but I can only walk about 10-15 minutes for now, or else I get out of breath and my legs get sore.)

  2. Eating 3 meals a day about 5 hours apart, no snacks. 1500 calories or less total.

  3. Eating less meat/dairy, possibly going full plant based.

  4. Drink more water. __

Other than anything I could possibly improve, if anyone has other advice I would appreciate it! :)

submitted by /u/isabella1011
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34CNXS0

No comments:

Post a Comment