Sunday, October 25, 2020

I’ve lost 30lb and I’ve started noticed changed in my body and I’m so proud :’)

SW:304 CW: 274 GW: 210-215 So yeah, basically I started taking weight loss seriously right after my 23rd bday@ 304lbs. Today 10/25, I’ve lost 30 lbs. I can even noticed my body changing!!!!! Today I put on a cardigan that I wore a lot last fall and it definitely is a lot bigger on me. My face is thinner. I also have more energy and have now gone 45 days without bingeing :’)

I lost 90lbs in HS when I was 17 and really fucked my body up and ended up with a eating disorder, from 19-21 I was in an extremely abusive relationship, after that I tried countless SSRI and antidepressants and honestly ages 18-21 didn’t give a fuck about my weight or health, I was just hurting in a lot of different ways tbh.

2020 has been a really shitty year but also for me it’s been the year I’ve grown the most. I think a lot of the time alone during isolation I spent just thinking about my life and what I’d like to change. I also found a medication after having some genetic testing done and found out Wellbutrin works best for me and it’s done wonders. Idk what changed, I woke up the day after my birthday and wanted so much more for myself. I stopped drinking my calories, have been eating between 1500-1600 calories daily, 30 mins of yoga daily, and try to get to the gym 3/4 times a week.

My current goal is 260ish by time I get to my graduation date on dec. 19🎉

I’m just really proud of myself, I don’t wanna sound like a pity party but I’ve been through a lot the last 5 years and I’m really proud of how I’ve improved my health. Physically and mentally 🥺🥰

submitted by /u/peachie-katie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mmKjl7

No comments:

Post a Comment