Monday, October 26, 2020

Will my boobs shrink with weight loss?

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post this (long-time lurker)

I am currently on a journey to lose a pretty massive amount of weight (started at 19.8 stone, currently at 18 and have a good 7/8 more to go). My breast are quite large (38F), and I was wondering if people could tell me their experience with weight loss when it comes to their breast size changing. Even before I was overweight I had quite large breasts, but they’re obviously a bit larger with me gaining weight. Will they shrink down to what they were before I was overweight, or is it likely that as I lose fat it’ll go from my chest? And I’m guessing that’ll potentially leave me with a fair amount of loose skin in my chest area if that does happen? I’d love to hear everyone’s experiences/advice with this. I’m happy to lose some breast size as they’re a bloody NIGHTMARE, but obviously would like to keep even a small amount. I’m not too bummed about the potential of loose skin, as I know that’s something to deal with when losing as much weight as I need to.

TLDR: Wondering if loss/reduction in breast size is something that will always happen when losing weight, even in people with larger ones before weight gain.

submitted by /u/MashP0tato_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kupi7D

No comments:

Post a Comment