Thursday, October 29, 2020

The benefit​ of setting monthly goals vs week

I used to break it down by week because many of the weight loss apps ask that when recommending daily calorie intact. This may not be for everyone but I've found my motivation has been higher now that I've mentally shifted to monthly goals. I've found that sometimes the number doesn't go down after repeat days of healthy eating and exercise, which is frustrating. Then I hop on the scale and I've down 3 lbs. When the opposite happens and I gain instead of lose weight I don't feel as discouraged because I know I'm still able to meet my monthly goal. This has also helped light a fire under me to start every month with renewed enthusiasm. Mini version of the New Years resolution.

submitted by /u/asdftret
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3oB9xOt

No comments:

Post a Comment