Sunday, October 25, 2020

I made a mistake these past few days but it will not overshadow my effort [M20]

During these past 3 days, I did not realize the amount of sugar and excess calories I consumed in my diet until right now while I am making this post. Even though I have finally managed to reunite with my mentally and physically healthy self after 4 and a half years of being overweight and being crazily addicted to sugar, I've suddenly felt that same dreadful lethargic sensation today just like I did back then... A numbing sensation that makes you feel irritated and constantly unsatisfied... I guess it is more like my body's way of a wake up call for me. I've lost 29 pounds in these past 4 months through sacrifice, sweat, tears and pain... I've lost the battle all 3 times when I started going to the gym after high school and during the first year of Uni and gained all my weight back and then some. It infuriated me and this time I've learned from my mistake by doing actual research, finding a motivation to help me stay on track and most importantly having fate.

Like hell am I going to be perfect my entire life. I'm bound to make mistakes in the future... Yeah I know, it sounds like a cliché sort of crap message you probably hear all the time. But I've realized in my weight loss journey that having a hostile mindset where you constantly attack yourself for enjoying a meal outside of your diet or even being busy to do a scheduled workout you were looking forward to doing is not the right approach... These problems originate from your own mentality and speaking from experience they will most likely have the worst impact on your well-being and goals... much more than your fitness/diet mistakes. So if you made a mistake like I did today... don't falter... Be proud of what you have accomplished... Your journey isn't over.

submitted by /u/smash_player123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HApGTD

No comments:

Post a Comment