Saturday, October 31, 2020

It's the night before Day 1

Hi everyone,

I've made an account today to hopefully be a part of something here. I've been really inspired by everyone here on r/loseit and so here I am, a redditor for real now!

I know you're all probably familiar with false starts or no starts at all, and I know that weight loss journeys are hardly ever linear, but I really feel like I can do it for real this time. Like many of you, I have tried to lose weight before but it has never stuck. I think I've faced a lot of the issues you all have faced, from binge eating to simply not being disciplined with the new, healthy lifestyle changes needed. Scrolling through this subreddit and reading about all of you real people out there on the same journey has been wonderful and inspiring.

I have to lose around 20 kgs, which I know isn't the hugest amount of weight, but at about 5ft2, I'm seriously overweight and I know this is a lifestyle change I have to make soon-if not now.

I guess I just wanted to say that I'm giving it another go today. I think what I've learned from my past attempts has been that no matter how many times you fall off the wagon (and you will fall off), it's only a failure if you don't try to get back on that path.

So here I go, with countless falls behind me and I'm sure many more to come, here I come with Day 1!

submitted by /u/trying_and_learning
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jLBCz8

No comments:

Post a Comment