Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Advice on switching to maintanace?

Hey guys, so ive reached my gw of 65kg, down from 85kg and am planning on moving to maintanance. My plan is to stay somewhere between 63-67 kg so some weight gain and weight loss isnt the end of the world. This means i can lose 1kg one month and regain it the next etc. I checked my TDEE now and for a man that is 170cm and 65kg i burn around 1930kcal a day since im super stationary. My question is however, is this number accurate? Could it be that i burn much less (especially since im coming off a strong deficit of around 700-900kcal a day)? I dont know if deficits lower my energy consumption. Also should i expect some water gain now that i start eating more? Also I wonder if the calculators sedentary is the same as my sedentary if that makes sense. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/BlessedTacoDevourer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37KADgg

No comments:

Post a Comment