Saturday, October 24, 2020

My weight loss camp starts today!

well, technically tomorrow, but I'm already in the building I'll be staying at for the next few months, and I'm going to bed after posting this.

The other technicality is that it's not an official camp. It's a one person camp just for me, and the supervisor is my dad. We're staying in his old office for 2-3 months and I'll only be eating healthy foods in healthy quantities. I'll also be barred from my computer and laziest of habits so that I learn to develop more active ones.

Basically the goal is to adjust to a new lifestyle rather than lose weight (though I'm sure that will be part of it) and I'm really hoping this is effective. I'm at 470 pounds right now, so I really need to have a plan that'll stick with me, and this seems to be one of the more...potent methods of getting adjusted.

Wish me luck, and if you have any tips or fun activities I can start participating in at my weight, I'd love to hear!

submitted by /u/BenCraigKey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jpKqdS

No comments:

Post a Comment