Monday, October 26, 2020

Losing weight when I shouldn't be

Ok so my weight loss has been a serious roller coaster of a journey from loosing up until Nov 2019, maintaining till March 2020 and then gaining 14lbs during lockdown. I attempted to lose weight before heading off to uni but that effort failed, I lost 3 lbs to then gain it back(issues with binging).

I originally thought I would be losing weight at uni but since I got here I realised how much of a challenge it is and I dont need that extra stress on top of trying to get used to it all. Its been a solid month since I've been here and I've lost weight. 1lbs a week. I have been eating at maintainace plus consistently each week which is kind of concerning for me. Granted I have walked a little more than normal (last week was the most i walked with an average of 9000 steps) but this surely cant be contributing to this much weight lost.

I mentioned it to my friend who said I should be happy im finally seeing results but I'm worried that its not intentionally and I've been monitoring how much I've been eating yet the scales keep going down.

Bonus note: when I weighed myself It was the middle of the afternoon and I had breakfast, 2 lunches, birthday cake and a slice of pie.... normally id weight myself in the morning.

submitted by /u/PurpleDragon034
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jEVHHr

No comments:

Post a Comment