Tuesday, October 27, 2020

I have some questions about weight loss, calories and nutrition

So i have a problem, i started counting my calories about a week ago, and it said to lose weight i have to cut my calories by 500, so i did, but what i noticed is that even my normal day of eating, before getting on a diet doesnt reach my calorie goal, but i was never losing weight. Im an active person, i go to the gym 5 times/week, i started to eat more protein as of recently, i never even ate any fast foods, sodas and other crap like that, but i still have my love handels and my belly. Im not overweight by any means, but my stomach area is hurting my physique very much, so i guess some of the questions i need answered are:

  1. How did i not lose weight before starting to count my calories, if i never reached my calorie cap with a normal day of eating and not eating unheathy foods that much?

  2. How long will it take with proper nutrition and exercise(about 5 times a week in the gym) to lose around 30 pounds of body weight

  3. On the my fitness pal app it says i need to intake around 370g of carbs a day and around 100g of fat, i can never intake that many carbs no matter how much i eat, and im trying to keep my fat amonts as low as possible, so how important is it to reach your carb and fat daily goals, compared to reaching your protein goals, and will it diminish my weight loss if i dont reach my carb and fat goals on a daily basis?

  4. How much cardio do i need to implement per week to maximise weight loss

  5. How long until i start seeing any results?

submitted by /u/Tavel99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HyJM0O

No comments:

Post a Comment