Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Losing Weight in VR?

I’m a big guy. It’s OK, I’ve always been a big guy, but lately, I’ve added a few more pounds than I would like, so I decided I needed to lose some of it.

Turns out though having a sedentary job and a little baby means you can’t always get to the gym, go for long walks, or run around the block, so I needed to find a different way.

VR proved to be part of the solution. Turns out you can lose a fair amount of weight using certain VR games if you put your mind to it.

In theory, I could have lost more than 12 pounds, after all when you lose weight you also gain muscle but honestly, 12 pounds is more than enough weight loss for two weeks. Doctors recommend not losing too much weight a week as it can cause other issues.

Warning: This isn’t going to work if you don’t change your lifestyle as well. I lost weight sure, but if you want to keep it off and be healthy, not just thin, you will need to change your diet as well.

This VR game is all about being hungry and coping with it, I think its very beneficial at curving my hunger pains and helping me lose it (weight) https://youtu.be/AeN-DnnyONI

submitted by /u/lipnox88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37MOQJv

No comments:

Post a Comment