Wednesday, October 28, 2020

How to keep up my journey

I'm 18f and since July I have gone from 14st 6 to 13st 5, however now I have moved out and live on my own and I'm wondering how I could keep my weight loss up, I've been gone 2 weeks and put on 1 pound but its difficult with covid and unemployment to afford proper food, are there any tips or tricks that I could use to keep my weight loss up but not have it feel like a chore? I am also considering trying the chloe ting workouts to lose my fat on my body and tone up a bit so does anyone have any reviews about how the programme went for them? I am planning to join my uni gym in two weeks once my friend is out of isolation.

submitted by /u/whaleolebeefhooked
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3kC67c4

No comments:

Post a Comment