Tuesday, October 27, 2020

How to push past a weight loss plateau?

How to get past a plateau?

I’ve been on a caloric deficit for almost 6 weeks, and I’ve lost 5lbs, but my weight has plateaued at 134 for the last week.

I work out 5x a week, mix of strength and cardio (3 days resistance training).

I’m trying to hit specific macros, protein-focused, in addition to overall calories to ensure I’m in a deficit.

My goal is to lose 10 more lbs. My goal weight is 125lb, I’m 5’4 and currently 134lb, female. I’ve been lifting weights for 4 years. My current caloric deficit goal is 1,500 calories a day.

Thoughts on how to push past this plateau and start to see the scale drop again?

submitted by /u/wickedsmahtkehd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35KRvku

No comments:

Post a Comment