Saturday, October 31, 2020

Covid Weight again

I’ve always struggled with my body. I’ve never really respected it like I should and I go through periods where I’m skinny for a year and then gain weight again, also for a year. Food is definitely an emotional support for me. Through this Covid thing, I’ve gained weight. Close to 20lbs i want to say. My clothes fit but they’re all so tight. My partner recently told me (after I asked) that he was less sexually attracted to me since my weight gain. It made me feel awful and ashamed and like i wanted my clothes to swallow me whole. But i started making small changes. I eat less carbs and more protein and veggies at dinner. I’ve slowed down when eating dessert. I’ve switched from toast and butter for breakfast to coffee and some fruits because it turns out, I’m not super hungry when it comes to breakfast, i just think i am. I just started this week so no big weight loss change or anything. Tomorrow, i plan on going on a long walk. I just had to get this out there. I need to take things slowly because i have a history of trying to do big changes and crashing. The motivation in this sub makes me hopeful. And I’ve read some good habits and tips here that I’m looking forward to trying.

submitted by /u/chunkocheddar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34JXNBv

No comments:

Post a Comment