Monday, October 26, 2020

Weight loss questions, where do I start? is this possible?

Hello /Loseit, I have a couple of questions. I just got off the phone with the scheduling nurse for a upcoming surgery that is in Feb 2021. She was going through the normal stuff until we got to the weight portion. She said that I am outside the normal weight limits for this surgery, and asked if I should reschedule for further in the year. (She hinted that it would be December 2021 or 2022 before the next opening.

I have always been a big person, and I am at the biggest I have ever been. I am 5'7 and my last weigh in (months ago) was 275. She said I would need to be under 30 BMI for this surgery.

I checked the BMI chart and I would have to lose 70ish lbs (at least) to get to that goal. Is that doable? I haven't ever been able to lose weight so I am thinking it is impossible to lose that much weight at all.

I need Help, advice, and guidance in this. Is it possible? healthy? What would it look like to achieve this?

submitted by /u/happerdapper
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2J9TcAb

No comments:

Post a Comment