Saturday, October 31, 2020

Help me please...

I feel stuck at this point. I just turned 14, I'm male, and I weigh 220 pounds. I just feel trapped in my own body. I have wanted to lose weight for a long time now, and I feel like if I don't take action now, It's never gonna happen. I don't mind cooking my own food, in fact I find that I am actually a really good cook, probably a career path for me, but anyways I'm getting off topic. I've looked at a ton of different "weight loss" programs, but it seems like the people that make those are just looking for money. And I wouldn't mind spending a little money, I mean it's just such a big goal, but I don't want to waste money on something that doesn't actually do anything. I was mainly looking at programs because I find that I have a hard time sticking to things unless they're already planned out for me. However that isn't to say I'm not open to the idea. I'm practically open to anything at this point. I just want to look and feel better. I don't know. If you have literally any suggestions, I would gladly take them.

Thank you for reading :)

submitted by /u/ur_mom12345234
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35TROJA

No comments:

Post a Comment