Monday, October 26, 2020

Anabolic protein ice cream has been the biggest life hack when it comes to fat loss for me

One day Greg Doucette and Will Tennyson popped up in my YouTube suggestions feed, and it had something to do with high protein ice cream in the title... I had a look and decided to try making it for myself and I feel like it's changed my life when it comes to weight loss.

It's basically

- Protein powder of choice

- Xanthan gum/guar gum as a thickener

- Milk/Water (I have been using unsweetened cashew milk as it's like 45 calories per cup)

- Ice

- Sweetener

And blend it all up. Depending on what you put in there it can be super low calorie but it tastes so good and fills you up. I made a choc peanut ice cream and it came to 350 calories and tastes so sweet and hits those junk food cravings and fills you up to the point of being bloated.

If you struggle with a sweet tooth like me I'd highly recommend it. Sometimes I will have one for dinner if I have limited calories due to a poor food choice earlier in the day due to the low calorie content and satiation you feel from it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcQUdxSDxiE

submitted by /u/dbfuru
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3mkVI4T

No comments:

Post a Comment