Friday, October 30, 2020

Need help getting back into routine :(

Hey everyone,

I began my weight loss journey at the beginning of March this year and I had lost around 10kg by mid-July. However, since, the end of July, my willpower and commitment to my diet has completely fallen off. Like, I remember slacking off at the end of July because it was a friend's birthday and similar events after it. When I'd celebrated other birthdays etc whilst on my weight loss journey I'd get back on it the next day. But for some reason this time it was different.

It's now almost November and I've completely reverted back to the destructive eating habits that I used to have. I'm typing this after eating an entire share bag of chocolate buttons and I had four chocolate eclairs for lunch. I've gained 3kg and I'm kicking myself because I can feel myself slipping back to my original weight and I keep thinking about all of the progress that I could have made if I had kept it going in July.

If anyone could provide any advice or tips on how to get back on the bandwagon again, I would be very grateful. I've honestly gone back to how I used to be, by telling myself that I'd start again tomorrow or on Monday. I don't want to wake up one day and realise that I've gained it all back.

TLDR: fell off the bandwagon after months of good progress, back to bad eating habits + gained 3kg. Please help!!!

submitted by /u/ms930652210
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HM7kz0

No comments:

Post a Comment