Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Gained 40lbs since lockdown began in March. I’m fed up and I have been trying to stick to weight loss to no avail

So since March I’ve gained 40lbs, putting me at 190lbs at 5’2”. I have lost 40lbs between Sept. 2016 and January 2018 and regained all of it back and more but this time around it’s so difficult for me to lose weight, with many gyms in my area still being closed and all. I’ve been walking for a couple of weeks and truth be told I struggle with food and keeping track of anything. I feel so bad about my weight gain because I feel like I gained a substantial amount in such a short time and I feel very bad about. Barely any of my clothes fit anymore and I don’t feel as confident as I once was. Anyone have any tips for sustainable food plans? Thank you

submitted by /u/pelicunt98
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e67ddJ

No comments:

Post a Comment