Monday, October 26, 2020

My girlfriend broke up with me so the Dominos pizza stopped, this is what happened after 2 months

My girlfriend (17) broke up with me ( 5''11', 17) at the end of August of this year. She was a skinny girl, and I had (according to BMI) been obese. Nevertheless she knew that at home we didn't really have food. I used to eat the free school breakfast and lunch, but when quarantine hit, my mom continued to only feed me and my siblings once a day. My mom also rarely went grocery shopping so this is what my fridge typically looks like https://imgur.com/a/n2bkYn3 . I never really had money for food, but she did. This resulted in a very unhealthy habit in which she would buy me an entire dominos pizza with a 2 liter of coke at least 3 times a week to quench my hunger. This went on from around april till she broke up with me. This is what I looked like while we were together: https://imgur.com/a/Tz8ED1U

But when we broke up I had my pizza cut from me. I also was addicted to soda and this was also cut. Since I had no money I couldn't enable my unhealthy food and soda. I was forced to drink water and figure out ways to feed myself for the other meals my mom didn't provide. Without working out and just by changing my diet I have lost some considerable weight. This is me now: https://imgur.com/a/YMLRIBM . I know for a fact that I weighed at least 220, but I could have easily been 230. I now weigh 185. So between 35-45 pounds were lost. I didn't notice the weight loss until people pointed it out. (I don't have any shirtless before and after pictures either which sucks) I know that I lost it without knowing but I want it to be sustainable so I've used this as a stepping stone, I joined the gym and started counting calories. I don't want this to be a temporary change, I am going to use this as a way to lose the rest of my fat.

Just wanted to share this, it's funny that my ex cutting off my pizza supply would cause me to dramatically lose weight.

submitted by /u/appleciderpen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FY0HsC

No comments:

Post a Comment