Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Down 5 lbs in 4 days!! Here’s how I did it.

F25, SW: 283. CW: 278. GW: 130. Normal weight: 275.

I finally broke my plateau after 2 weeks!! I’m so happy! ☺️

The main thing I did was drink over 90 ounces of water. Seems like a lot but it really isn’t!! Yesterday I made it over 100 ounces. For exercise I did 20-15 minute workouts during those 4 days. Not long but I didn’t have a lot of motivation but I always feel great after!! I’m so happy with the results so far and going to continue drinking this much water every day to help with my weight loss. I highly recommend it!

I also need to keep up with my workouts even if I don’t feel like it. Cause I’m sure it wasn’t JUST the water, it’s about burning those calories too. Aiming for 30 Minutes every day! I used to be able to do a lot more but like I said I’ve had lack of motivation until now. Breaking my plateau really helped.

submitted by /u/AstraArmorer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35Ktjyi

No comments:

Post a Comment