Friday, June 11, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 11

Hello losers,

Happy Friday kids!

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Logged this morning. Progress over perfection. Less hate toward this number lately.

1800 calories (tracking in 5-day cycles, Friday/Saturday at maintenance): Maintenance! Planning a little indulgence via fresh seasonal fruit & a little fried chicken.

Exercise 5 days a week: Rest day. This early summer heat is taking it out of me & I’ve got a hike & very active day planned tomorrow. 8/11 days.

Alone time to word vomit into journal: Made more time for this today & will do more this weekend.

Todays gratitude list: I'm grateful for (and I know I say this one a lot) the availability of information in today’s internet world. I know it is now more important than ever to know your sources, to check the facts & accept that credible sources can be discredited & it’s always wise (and necessary) to challenge preconceptions. But seriously, the availability of information is amazing. I’m hitting up the local library again for the first time in years & I am so grateful to get so many wonderful books & resources for free (I understand it’s tax dollars at work). Plus, the podcasts out there on the interwebs. You are always about three clicks away from someone telling you a story. Just lovely.

Along those lines, I was listening to a weight loss discussion podcast recommended from a very trusted professional contact. They had me nodding along, right until the end. They didn’t feel tracking their intake was sustainable & I’m over here at day 1217 streak in my tracking. I know personally, I cannot be trusted to intuitively eat. I’m not saying never because who knows but not yet. I have learned so much about portion/serving sizes by tracking & using a food scale. I’m still learning to actually listen to my body & suss out whether the hunger cue is actually hydration related or just a brain emotional craving. I hate using words like always or never but here we are. I suspect I will always have issues with emotional eating. I have to use my brain/logic via tracking to counterbalance my desire to use food as comfort.

Anyhoo, enough of that deep thinking stuff. Tell me all about the weekend ahead for you guys & how today went!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zeDVDE

No comments:

Post a Comment