Friday, June 11, 2021

How much weight loss is too much?

I weight 105 kg (180 cm height). I am on antidepressants which caused a significant drop in my appetite. I am currently trying to eat 1500 kcal daily, but I need to almost force myself to do that and I guess I could live even on 1000 kcal. I am also walking daily (like 10-17 km walks) and doing some calisthenics.

I've always seen that experts say that about 1 kg per week is the maximum safe weight loss. I've done 2.3 kg in last 7 days, and I wonder whether I should keep the same diet and just use the opportunity to keep losing weight as fast as I can or should rather increase my daily uptake and do it at a steady peace.

submitted by /u/pentaduck
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cDjHtB

No comments:

Post a Comment