Friday, June 11, 2021

In need of advice: How did YOU overcome your plateau??

I’m not talking about the ones where it’s just water weight from a lil McDonald’s that one week lol no I mean the ones where you’ve lost 2lbs a week for 14 weeks straight and then BAM your body is like “no sorry. no more weight loss unless you want your calorie deficit to be unsustainable for a functional daily life”.

I’ve lost 38lbs. I’m a 6’1M, started at 205, now at 167. I’m in healthy range, I just want to go for aesthetics because why not. I’d like to shed off 7 more and call is quits. I’d eat around 1800-2000 calories because I workout 4/5 times a week.

What comes next after the scale no longer budges downwards? All advice is welcome! Thanks :)

submitted by /u/alexpokemontrades
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gfDstB

No comments:

Post a Comment