Monday, June 7, 2021

About 50-days into my weight loss journey

So I started my journey in April, and I've been going strong the entire time.

My strategy was to start with exercising, and use that as a pillar to shift into a healthier lifestyle. That transitioned happened circa May 1st. From that point onward, I've been doing calorie counting and intermittent fasting. All to say, it has been much easier than I would've thought 2-months ago. I'm glad and I'm doing this, and I don't see myself stopping. I still eat the things I want. The key I've found for myself is moderation and balance.

I am about to reach a milestone of being down 20 pounds. Still a ways to go, but I just wanted to share the progress. Here's my progress in a line graph. As you can see, weight loss has a lot of ups and downs-- so don't get discouraged!

How is everyone else's journey going?

submitted by /u/NawMean2016
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34ZWopA

No comments:

Post a Comment