Thursday, June 3, 2021

Am I just lazy?

Hi, I am.writing my first post bc I read some time here, and as always with weight loss boards, I feel spoiled and a bit of a fraud. There are so many people here that weigh a lot more than I do, and they change their lives and get fit and lose a ton of it. I am not obese, I am just overweight (75 kilos at 166 cm), but somehow, I have been so scared by my weight for years! I have very weak muscles ( my first fitness trainer started laughing when he tested my strength and muscle mass on my first day), so I have actually been overweight long before my BMI said that I was, even at 60 kilos no one believed me that I only weighed that amount ("Nooo, you gotta be at least 70!"). Now, at 30, I have scoliosis and a disc hernia. I always try different things, counting calories, rehabilitational sport, yoga, gym, jogging, but the scale goes up, slowly but steady, and I just don't know what to do!! Every time I count calories, I find that my normal intake is ~1700 calories a day, which doesn't make sense? Why can't I do this? I give up very easily, I just get frustrated every time.

submitted by /u/Sonoel90
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g4v8vu

No comments:

Post a Comment