Thursday, June 3, 2021

Been a month but no progress?

5’2ish -58 kgs (127-129lb) goal: 52 kgs. Can this be done in a month or 1.5 months?

I haven’t lost any weight except for maybe some toning.

My weight has been switching from 57-58kg which is normal I’ll be honest I gradually started the process. Main exercise was walks. I started with 6k steps and the last couple days gone to 10k. I started every other day just to get started and now I have started everyday.

I’ve not followed diet completely but usually do IF (on and off for the past 1+ yr) . I did order takeout so maybe that’s why. Now I’m trying to cut out all outside food, do IF and reduce my portion ( I usually dont reach 1200 anyway) .

Even with the changes I havent seen any improvements. I do enjoy walking and it’s been great for my mental health. I think maybe if i switch to HIIT , like the Chloe Ting Challenges, I’ll reach my goals faster. But I dislike it and i havent been able to consistently do it.

I wonder if I strictly limit to home made food + portion control will it really make any difference? I know that’s the advice. Sorry if this sounds stupid. But I’m kinda discouraged since it’s been a month and no weight loss as such.

There really hasn’t been much progress and it’s frustrating and I’m an impatient person.

submitted by /u/Slightlyunlucky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vVLBc8

No comments:

Post a Comment