Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Dealing with body image while in the middle of a weight loss journey is really wild

I am 50lbs down, have 60-70 more to go, and have found that I can wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and think anything ranging from:

“Hot DAMN I look good! No one has ever looked as good as I look right now”

to

“I HAVE NOT LOST A SINGLE POUND. The scale is a lie. My clothes are a lie. I am as big as I ever was”

And the wilder part is there’s literally no telling what kind of day I’m going to have, and the way I feel can switch at a moment’s notice.

Cheers to anyone else in the middle of their journey who is also sometimes seriously struggling to see any of the progress ❤️

And if anyone has good tips in how to stay in the “Hot DAMN” mindset, I certainly would love to hear them!

submitted by /u/k_loses_it
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/358FuFk

No comments:

Post a Comment