Saturday, June 5, 2021

Has your weight loss changed the way you think?

I've dropped a lot of weight recently. I've never been that big but I've always been over weight. I'm a 22M and so far I've dropped 20lbs. I'm starting to notice things. I'm getting more comments my my size.

My close family has always noticed small changes and eather complimented me or gave me a hard time. Now however people around me at my job and stuff are starting to say things. Before I didn't like people commenting on my weight but now I really like it.

I've also noticed I been a lot more Sharp in the mind. I work with a lot of numbers at my job and I have gotten better and quicker. I also have not felt the need to take smoke brakes at work. I almost never smoke at home and now not at work. I've basically quit smoking without even trying.

The last thing is the type of girls I'm attracted to. I know it's odd but it's true. Before I have always been in to girls with big boobs and butts. I've always preferred flat bellys with a bigger waist/build. Now however I'm more into tinyer girls with smaller boobs and small builds. I'm still into booty though lol. Tonight I'm taking a girl out who a few months ago I wouldn't have batted a eye at. She probably wouldn't have looked at me either.

All of this is big motivation for me to keep going and getting to my goal weight of 180lbs.

Have any of you experienced the same thing?

submitted by /u/yacoub1776
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T6n2uw

No comments:

Post a Comment