Saturday, June 5, 2021

How can I lose 80 pounds?

Hi! 22 (m), college student, and working 40 hours a week during the summer. During high school back in 2015, I weighed 280 pounds. Got fed up, decided to be proactive, and got down to 220 pounds in 2017. I never counted calories or anything like that (Just controlled portions). I did give up soda though, haven't drank soda ever since 2015. I'm 6', big frame, and my BMI says I should weigh in at 180 pounds. Personally, I believe 200 pounds is more realistic as I mentioned before (Big frame, broad shoulders). I should also mention that my routine consisted of two hours on the elliptical, 50 reps with 25 pound weights, and 50 situps. I belive there were days where I worked out two times a day with this routine. Unfortunately, the amount of time I had dwindled after graduating high school. I got a part-time job at a retail store and got accepted by a university. I'm an architect major and my major is EXTREMELY involved. I don't have much time during the semester. As a result, I slowly climbed back up to 280 pounds. I've always been dedicated and hardworking. I'm my own harshest critic, let's just say I wasn't easy on myself when I put the weight back on. I'm also at a point in my life where I'm confident and happy, I realize that I'm going to eventually lose the weight again. Personally, the elliptical is EXTREMELY boring. Any recommendations/tips are appreciated! I've always thought of weight loss as something you must be ready to commit to. If not, you're never going to lose it. Like I said before, I believe I'm finally in that position again. My confidence and mindset has been as good as it has ever been. Thanks for reading, I know this was a bit long!

submitted by /u/HeyTonyMontana
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pppPLe

No comments:

Post a Comment