Sunday, June 6, 2021

How do you think doja cat worked out to lose weight?

I feel like I have to say the following because I have been judged very harshly in similar subs for posting a similar question before and I hope it does not happen again:

I have the genetics to achieve Doja Cat's body shape. I'm not setting unrealistic expectations for myself so please do not try to imply that. I am not trying to build a butt. I am not trying to get a smaller waist. I do not secretly have body dysmorphia or anything like that. This is a realistic goal for me.

I understand weight loss is all about CICO. Yes she did that to lose weight, but it looks like she worked out as well (I think), otherwise she would be a little more skinny-fat looking, right? So what do you think she did to work out?

Before/After picture of Doja's weight loss

I currently look like the before.

I appreciate any answers! Thank you!

submitted by /u/fisinudosbin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z6L8Wj

No comments:

Post a Comment