Saturday, June 5, 2021

I feel that I have given up on weight loss

I have tried so many fitness programs, diets, dietitians and non of them worked. I always gain back the weight.

Everytime I go to the doctor, he says I need to lose weight. Everytime I go to a tailor, they suggest I lose weight. Almost every person in my life is always suggesting that I should lose weight. I'm so sick of it. Like I get it! I need to lose weight! I have been fat my entire life, don't you think I haven't tried a thing or two?! I don't want to be worrying about losing weight anymore, I just want to live.

Is my life expectancy going to be shorter? Sure! But it's better that spending the rest of my life being miserable worrying about my stupid weight.

submitted by /u/matrix3912
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pnv1PK

No comments:

Post a Comment