Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Learning about complacency the hard way :o(

Hey all 42 M here.

Finally got on top of my weight last year, lost about 75lbs, all was going well, I thought that was it, bye bye extra weight.

So why am I posting? Because I’m an idiot.

Over the last 6 months or so I’ve become increasingly complacent with my weight loss ( or lack of ), I’ve taken my eye off the ball, and thought that I could ease off and ‘relax’ a bit.

Now I’m 30lbs heavier than I was at my lowest weight and I’m on that slippery slope back to being fat (ter).

I’m still 45lbs lighter than I was but I could kick myself for letting this happen.

I suppose I’m posting here for accountability and because Im realising that I have to accept that food will ALWAYS be something I will need to be conscious of.

Anyway. Here’s to day 1 (again).

:o)

submitted by /u/LastBlueDragon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g1oXJw

No comments:

Post a Comment