Tuesday, June 8, 2021

15.7 weeks, 15.8 kg Day 1

Hello all. I started my weight loss around 3 years or so ago at the measured weight of 126.7kg, though I think I was heavier before that. I got down to 94.3kg at the beginning of the year but am now back up to 101.8kg (just under 224lbs or a touch under 16 stones).

My aim is to get to 85kg by my (47th) birthday and a healthy BMI of 25 (sub 88kg) which is just under 16 weeks away for just under 16kg so a kg or just under 2lbs a week.

The plan to do this is quite simple. Better sleep, drink more water, improve my baseline activity (15-20k steps), eat more healthily and reduce the junk and eat at a slight calorific deficit. Also I plan to implement some gym work and cardio with a focus on weight loss only (though the increase in fitness levels will be welcome too).

Other benefits I would like are improvement in breathing (slight asthmatic) and skin (eczema and dermititis - I know I'm a catch right?).

My non-weight goal is to climb one of the 3 peaks each summer here in the UK before each of my next birthdays. This year I would like to walk up to the top of Mount Snowdon in Wales.

submitted by /u/barsukio
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cJaYq3

No comments:

Post a Comment