Tuesday, June 8, 2021

My "trouble" meal is dinner which sucks.

So I've been trying to lose weight for years like many on here and I think I've realized that, in my ideal eating world, I wouldn't eat dinner most nights. I would have breakfast, a light lunch, a heavy snack (essentially another meal) in the late afternoon, then MAYBE a light snack after 6PM, but I wouldn't have a "proper" dinner at all. I've tried to not snack but if I do that I over eat at dinner massively, and if I DO snack in the afternoon then eat dinner I overeat a little which is fine for maintenance but terrible for weight loss.

The problem is that that means if I'm EVER in social situations I have to either be a weirdo that doesn't eat or just eat and possibly blow my calories because I ALWAYS eat too much at dinner. Now every now and then that's fine but I also love cooking and dinner is prime cooking time.

I don't really have a point to all this I just needed to get it off my chest and hopefully other people feel the same way.

submitted by /u/MajThird
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3w3lxMf

No comments:

Post a Comment