Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Moving my diet from weight loss to training for a 10k

Hi all. Since the start of the year I've been Calorie Counting + Fasting for the most part.

1st Jan: 266Lbs.

28th May: 241.2Lbs (Last weigh in)

The way I've gone about my weight loss is purely looking at calories and increasing my exercise by walking. So my current calorie goal is 1980 and I usually get in 50-100 calories worth of walking/exercise each weekday. I also fast and only eat from 11:15AM - 7:15PM (16Hours) so this only really limits me to two hearty meals each day.

However, my circumstances are changing and I feel I need to change my diet to reflect that but I'm not too sure how to go about it. The change is that I've signed myself up for 10k which happens in just under 4 months time. So I have got the time to amend my diet and get some training in.

How should I go about setting up my macros etc.?

Also, I'm planning on training for my runs around midday so what should I be eating for breakfast so that it doesn't bog me down? I'm assuming some type of smoothie?

And finally, what about after my run? Something with a High:Low ratio of Carbs:Protien?

submitted by /u/Dangerbadger
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3g2UcnH

No comments:

Post a Comment