Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Back on the wagon

Age: 32(F) Height: 5’2 CW: 201lbs

Hey all, just posting here for some accountability and some encouragement I guess.

I’ve been on a weight loss journey most of my adult life, with varying success but ultimately I always end up regaining anything I’ve lost.

I am dealing with the aftermath of a break-up currently and I’ve found that hitting the gym has been a good focus for me and the motivation to finally shed this weight is greater than ever!

At first it was a sort of “I’ll show him/revenge body” sort of motivation, but I’ve since realised that it wouldn’t make the blindest bit of difference to him anyways, but I might as well do it for myself because that’s more important.

I’m about 5lbs down in the last few weeks and I hope to continue to post updates here as I go along.

Thanks for reading and good luck everyone. :)

submitted by /u/unclejumpers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cta14Z

No comments:

Post a Comment