Monday, June 7, 2021

New mom ready to start weight loss journey and turn it into a lifestyle

I’m a new mom and 5 months postpartum. Right before I got pregnant I was at my heaviest weight [220]. I did gain a lot of weight during my pregnancy and thought I would lose a good amount after I had my son however these days I am weighing in at 270. I never thought I would get to this point and these days I am not taking care of myself at all.

I don’t drink enough water, exercise, and mostly eat out/fast food. I have lost control and tend to eat huge portions because I genuinely don’t care anymore.i will eat until i feel sick. I lost all self respect and can’t find any motivation or drive to get that back. Knowing how much weight I have to lose to be where I want to be just makes it so much harder.

I want to have more energy so I can be able to raise my son and actually do fun things with him as he grows. I want to feel confident and not hide under baggy clothes.

If anyone could please give me a starting point and how I can stick with something. I really don’t want myself to fall into a deeper hole than I already have. I’m so ready to begin I just don’t know how I can find the motivation.

submitted by /u/MastodonThin9981
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3zdPSd0

No comments:

Post a Comment