Monday, June 7, 2021

Am I doing this right?

M/31 Sw:347 cw:331 he:230

Hi guys. I kinda need help. So I’ve been eating way less calories than before and way healthier. Going to the gym like 4-5 times a week. I can’t do much so right now I’ve been doing 30-45 on treadmill 3.0 Speed with 3-9.0 incline (depending how sore or tired I am). Then I do elliptical for 10-15 min and if I have energy left bike for 10 min or so. I’ve noticed some weight loss but I’m terrified that it’s not happening as quicklay as I want (I know it’s day by day and I have to be patient). Will my current gym routine help. Or am I doing too little? My vest friend used to go and teach me about weightlifting and stuff but he’s recovering from surgery so for the next couple of weeks he can’t go.

submitted by /u/DotOchoah
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3pu5Wml

No comments:

Post a Comment