Monday, June 7, 2021

First goal accomplished!

Bragging post for me! Today we finally made it back to the amusement park, I had hit my 20lb weight loss goal! It felt so good to walk back through the gates knowing I’m (slightly) smaller than last year leaving those gates. I am definitely very encouraged to lose even more this summer. I started in March at 255lbs. As of today I am 235lbs. I changed my diet. Started buying much more healthier snacks and dinners. I eat two eggs every morning. There has definitely been some rough roads, and cheat meals. My best advice there is not to get hung up on the bad meals. Just try and do better next time.

In truth though the first 15 was hard. It was horrible. I wasn’t doing well on the diet. Check your mental health. Seriously. I do not have a counselor, no meds, I have tried all these in the past. I’m not sure what I did to overcome a pretty deep depression. I just woke up one morning very different. And that changed my world completely. I didn’t crave food, didn’t think of food constantly. I had no desire to overeat/ or binge eat. If I had a craving for chocolate suddenly a small piece was finally enough. Getting this out of my headspace made the next five pounds slip right off. And honestly made my chronic aches and pains disappear as well.

This week I’ve added a lot more movement. Walking every day. Doing a work out video. Just keeping me moving! Thanks for the encouragement and the support. Hopefully I can keep up the momentum now.

submitted by /u/anonymitywoman
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3cpFe8S

No comments:

Post a Comment