Saturday, June 5, 2021

Starting over again (never give up)

23M, 6’0 , SW: 403 GW: 203

Hello, to give some context I lost a bunch of weight in 2018 about 135 pounds as much as I can remember. I was 357 pounds when I started. Unfortunately I gained it all back and then some.

Due to the fact various reasons I got to comfortable, I reverted back to bad eating habits and not being active, and as well as when i tried to become active again I was working a job that made me miserable and was very hard on my body. So going to the gym was sort of an after thought because of having to do 8 hours of hard labor. I felt miserable. All the work I put in I pretty much gone just like that. (this is pretty condensed and short version of my story but its the jist of it)

Well as of last week I started a new journey. I weighed my self last week clocking in at 403 pounds on May 31st of this year (heaviest i ever been). As of posting this I weigh 388 pounds. I’ve been through the weight loss journey before and I know I can do it again. It will be a long journey but i’m up for it, nothing worth having does not come without hard work. I’m more motivated than ever and hope to inspire others that struggle with weight like myself. I definitely want to share my personal experiences and tips as well as share progress photos with you all.

I also am open to tips myself as well as when I get down to my goal weight how do I maintain it and keep the weight off this time. I’d love to hear advice on this as well as tips on still being able to enjoy junk food but refrain on over indulging again.

submitted by /u/neljoestar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iigq6z

No comments:

Post a Comment