Monday, June 7, 2021

Vice Vice Baby! 👋🏾

So, I’ve been on this body transformation journey for a while now. Started at 400 pounds last May. Got down to 298 around March, and since then it’s been a whirlwind lol. I’ve gained a good amount of weight from binge eating the last couple of months, 15 pounds to be exact. I’ll be 30 years old this September, and it’s really got me thinking about how I wanna spend my 30s and the years after. I wanna get married, have kids, excel in my job, get a new car, a motorcycle, travel, and genuinely just wanna be happy. And in order to do that, I have to stop quitting. I’ve quit a lot of things in my life. Sports, school, relationships, weight loss, but I refuse to go into my 30s with the same mindset. With that being said, yesterday was my last day using any sort of vice to make myself feel better or to fill any missing holes in my life. No alcohol, so sex, no masturbation, no fast food. Just clean eating, lifting, cardio, and self love till I hit my goal of 220-240. Wish me luck yall!

submitted by /u/ckelley91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fXktUi

No comments:

Post a Comment