Thursday, June 3, 2021

Weight loss and Eating Disorders

When I lost 100 lbs in my early 20s I basically just started going to the gym everyday and ate a little better. It seemed to melt off. Now in my early 30s things feel harder. I packed on 60ish lbs over the course of the pandemic and am now working to get rid of it. I never stopped being active, I basically must have just started eating Michael Phelps training for the Olympics levels of calories. So, I am focusing on diet and weight training this time around. My question to this community is how do we avoid creating a new unhealthy relationship with food when we diet? Has anyone struggled with going too far over to the food avoidance side of the spectrum? I know that losing weight can become obsessive especially when you start to see the lbs start to shed.

submitted by /u/bucksfan44234
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3z1rY44

No comments:

Post a Comment