Saturday, June 5, 2021

Weight Loss Communty Suggestions

Hi there!

I'm looking for some weight loss community suggestions. Motivation has gotten so hard for me since the start of the pandemic and I'm looking for a way to incorporate this into my weight loss journey. I have looked into some things like Noom and weight watchers, but im looking for something that is mostly if not only community encouragement because I feel as though those services are too expensive for what I'm trying to get out of it (I have gained and lost weight before, and fell well educated on how, I'm just not doing what I need to do).

I used a blogging site ages ago that no longer exists, but I found that somewhat helpful. Reddit groups seem like a decent option but I feel like I'd be bogging down a forum page by posting my updates...

Any suggestions are welcome, please provide a bit of info for things you have tried yourself (if it costs anything and positive/negative points).

Thanks!

submitted by /u/sjh11
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34QtS9R

No comments:

Post a Comment