Thursday, June 10, 2021

What to do over the summer?

This summer I’m staying with some family that lives far away. They love to eat and do so often and in large quantities. Like “My 600 lb life” type of food intake. I’ve lost 17 pounds over the past few months and want to continue losing but i don’t know how i will. This is how a typical day goes:

breakfast: someone goes out to get mcdonald’s, or some type of sugary cereal

lunch: out at a restaurant or someone gets takeout (burgers, onion rings, fries etc)

in the afternoon we will go get ice cream, donuts, cupcakes, something like that

dinner is either at a restaurant, takeout, or a very large home cooked meal with things like barbecue chicken, mashed potatoes, bread, cake

snacks are provided all day (things like little debbie cakes, cookies) and highly encouraged (“don’t you want a snack? i got these special for you because i know you love them!”)

(of course some days will look different depending on what we do)

This is literally the worst possible environment for my weight loss and I don’t know what i’m gonna do. Telling them about it is definitely not an option. But I don’t want to be constantly stressing about food either, I want to enjoy my time there. Any advice?

submitted by /u/areweoutofthewoooods
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3wgW9CQ

No comments:

Post a Comment