Monday, August 23, 2021

32 pounds down!

I’ve always struggled with childhood obesity hell I distinctly remember weighing 135lb in 3rd grade. I turned 22 this year and finally decided enough as enough. I started my journey in April weighing 214.9lb at 5’2 inches and have not looked back since. Although I still am no where near where I’d like to be I’m still celebrating the fact that I really made it to weighing 183lbs today. The most important tip for weight loss? Keep going! Even if you have a cheat meal or even a couple, get back to the grind the next meal or next day. Walking helps SO MUCH especially for those like myself still struggling with social anxiety in gyms. I never thought I’d be at a place in life where I’m slowly becoming more confident about myself, actually taking charge of my health and fitness. The best part of this journey? My resting heart rate is in the 60’s, I’m no longer hypertensive and my a1c levels are in normal ranges! It is crazy what trying my best to eat healthier options and being more active can have on my physical and mental health.

To everyone on their journey right now or those contemplating to start, you can do it! Dont rely on motivation, instead rely on consistency and self discipline.

submitted by /u/arin_112
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j5SBim

No comments:

Post a Comment