Tuesday, August 3, 2021

9 weeks in.

23 male, 186cm, SW: 96.7kg / CW:86kg / GW:83kg

Hey guys,

4 1/2 weeks ago, I made my first post on this sub. In the last post I had reached my first goal of under 200lbs.

Now 4 1/2 weeks later I am at 86kg(189.5lbs), there are a lot of interesting things I have learned about myself and weight loss over these 9 weeks.

Firstly, I am (still) quite proud of myself, I have stuck to my plans, I stuck to my calorie goals, to my macros and to my exercise regiment. BUT when I say I stuck to them that doesn’t mean I didn’t have days where I ate less healthy, overshot my calorie goal for a single day, or stuff like that. I learned to look at the thing wholistically. I had Fast Food one day? No Problem, I’ll eat less the next day and won’t have any for the next 7 days, I didn’t finish my 5km in a "good" time, no problem, Ill just go out in two days and try again.

I often struggle with setbacks, where I lose focus or motivation for, from the outside, stupid little things, but this time I didn’t let that happen to me.

So if you want to take something from this post, other than my overblown sense of pride, take these two pieces of advise.

  1. No one keeps the good things they want to stick to up 100% of the time. Well maybe there is somebody, but most people wont, I am certainly not. Thats fine, just dont let one "slip up" dicourage you to stick with the good things you had going
  2. HABITS, HABITS, HABITS!
submitted by /u/MoazAW
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ytIidu

No comments:

Post a Comment