Tuesday, August 3, 2021

How do you deal with mental side of weight loss?

I’m[18f] finally starting my weight journey again after giving up. I’ve been fat my whole life and I really want to be healthy. My main problem isn’t the methods. It’s dealing with the mental side. I eat whenever I feel negative emotions. I didn’t even realize that until I started a food journal.

I don’t eat because I’m hungry. I can feel full pretty fast. I eat because I want to. I eat even if I’m really full. I eat even if I don’t like the food. so any advice to eat more vegetables to feel more full doesn’t help because I overeat while full.

How do I break my emotional attachement to food? I want to break the mental connection between bad feelings and food so I don’t gain weight when I’m having a hard time.

submitted by /u/RosyCheekslover
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ftxUuG

No comments:

Post a Comment