Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Do i have to eat a certain amount of calories?

So basically i've been intermittent fasting for a few months, and it's working great for me cuz It prevent me from snacking!

The thing tho, is that i have to eat 2.894k calories to lose 0.5kg a week (according to calculator.net) or 2,394k calories for extreme weight loss (1kg).

I have figured out that i eat roughly between 1500 calories a day (sometimes more, especially on weekends), and that's way off the recommended amount that i should eat. I don't feel hungry at all, but it does worry me if i am eating less than i should.

I am a 24M, 186cm/6'1 - and i do resistance training 5-6 days a week for 1 hour each session

submitted by /u/softiexd
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WTrAWT

No comments:

Post a Comment