Monday, August 23, 2021

90lbs lost in 8 months!! (Pics included)

As my weight loss slows down due having fun during the summer on weekends (alcohol intake has been high) I wanted to remind myself of the journey I’ve been on since January 2021. Over the last few years I blew up to 289lbs (5’9”) and got to the point where I was unhappy with myself and my life and I needed to change for my mental health most importantly.

So I researched into Keto and Intermittent Fasting (shoutout Reddit!) and went head first into a 25/30% caloric deficit which had me at 1500 kcal a day. When gyms opened up in April here in UK I started to do the r/ketogains 5x5 workout and the results have been great! I now sit at around 199lbs and I’m not stopping now! I want to hit my next goal of 180lbs and then I’ll step up my workout regime.

To everyone losing weight! You got this.

https://i.imgur.com/dyIFiYo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

pics here

submitted by /u/millyman77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2WjECfP

No comments:

Post a Comment